Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Day Before

To My CBS Family:

On August 3, 2009 I was informed that I had been selected to support the efforts of Coca-Cola during the 2010 Winter Olympics. That seems like a long time ago.

Here we are on January 28, 2010 and the time is here. In less than 24 hours from now, I will board the plane in route to Vancouver. I'm sure I will not sleep much tonight, but I will do the best I can.

Before I leave, I would like to thank you for your well wishes and the send off gift you gave me during the January Birthday celebration.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I am proud to be a part of this organization.

I will make you proud!!!!!

Carla

2 comments:

  1. Carla, glad to see you were able to get started. Good luck and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sister I thought you would have sent something from LA when you landed. You know how excited I am and will be following along with your Coke family. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete