Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Day In The Venue

2/2/2010 Cloudy High 50

Today was the first day in the venue. We left the hotel at 7:00 and returned at 6:40.

There is a lot of work for us to complete before 2/12. It will take everyone on the team to pull this off.

To my CBS NPAT colleagues I have seen many EMO's today. For those not familiar with EMO, it stands for Equipment Move Order. There is a ton of equipment in the hockey venue. Each of the coolers we are responsible for cleaning, labeling, and loading.

I'm tired and my feet are on fire, but I will rest up and do it again tomorrow.

A couple of Aleve with dinner will help.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sister. I am glad to hear from you. Rest up and soak your feet. Glad you told me what and EMO was, here in school it is something totally different. I love you and miss you. Have fun when you can.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete