Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update

2/17/2010

I saw Matt Lauer at the hockey venue. I had my camera, but he was working and so was I. I actually had a case of product in my hand.

I know I did not make my sister proud. She would have screamed out his name. Sorry, sister.

I was not working during the USA hockey game, but I was for the Canada game. Canadians love hockey, beer, and Coke products. We worked hard during that game. The last hockey game was a lot slower.

Today, we have another 3 games at the hockey venue. I will be there for the last 2 of the day. I'm off tomorrow. I am going to find the suspension bridge and walk across it and there is a zip line that I may try.

Let's see. I may loose my nerve on the zip line.

Take care. Things are good here.

5 comments:

  1. The Opening Ceremonies, Matt Lauer, Canadians/beer/hockey/Coke... it doesn't get much better. I know you are working VERY hard but it sounds like you are having fun also! Your feet must be either numb or they are broken into those fine boots because you haven't mentioned them in a while (that is good). I know you are very sorry you missed our 3+ inches of snow here last Friday. It really was beautiful. I am sure you have seen enough. I hope you go to the event in the mountains the view should be worth the cold and snow (so you better go!) I am worried about you and the curling event. Please promise you won't embarrass us with your hoop n' hollering. I know how you love those curlers!!! Make us proud!!!!

    Take care and have some fun on your day off!!
    JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I can't believe you did not holler his name out. I told you to be on the look out for Matt, Meredith, Ann and Al. But I know, you were working. All is forgiven but be on the look out for people tomorrow. Can't believe you are trying the zip tomorrow. Did you forget you hate heights. Either way have fun. I will be out of pocket after Thursday and may not have access to a computer. I am going to see your boy and mine play ball.

    Love ya Sister You ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to do the zipline. They're so much fun! Way to be cool in front of a celebrity, that's how I would have played it too. Take pictures when you go to the events!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Zipline, Zipline, Zipline!", the crowd chants as Carla buckles in for the ride of her life. You have to do it! It's fun!

    I've been searching for shopping opportunities for you - seems like they are into shoes in Vancouver!

    -RQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, on Feb 11 it was 'Go USA' and now it's 'Go Canada!'. We noticed.

    -rq

    ReplyDelete