Monday, February 8, 2010

Update

2/8/2010

I made it through my midnight shift. We loaded all the coolers and vending machines.

The night actually went by quite fast.

The USA Olympics Athletes are all coming through our hotel to get processed. I have gotten a glimpse of a few. I met Vonetta Flowers, Bobsled Gold Medalist in the 2002 games, in the hotel restaurant.

We are only several days away from opening ceremonies. The pace will speed up at the venue and cases of Coke products will move as quickly as we stock them.

It is time to rest now.

2 comments:

  1. Shari, Kelley and myself have your blog up on the big screen in the break room! Sounds like you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talked to Brian and he told me about your shift. Hope it's not permanent, but if it is you will handle it like a champ. Hope you took pictures of Vonetta, you know me. Keep looking for atheletes and famous people and new friends.

    miss you and love ya
    Your sister

    ReplyDelete