Sunday, February 7, 2010

Working

2/7/2010

Yesterday was the first day back in the venue after the lockdown. Security is extremely tight now. We are scanned prior to entering the venue and you must have the right credentials.

Yesterday was a 10 am to 6pm day. A lot of walking. We only filled a few coolers yesterday. We will fill most of them tonight. I am working tonight from 12 midnight to 8am. With filling the coolers tonight, I should be busy enough to fight off the sleep.

Unlike some of the other associates, I can not play all day and work all night. I need my rest. So, as my body dictates I will venture out.

BTW: The gel inserts are working out ok.

1 comment:

  1. Good job keeping up with the blog. I'm glad to hear it's going well. I'm looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete