Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

2/4/2010

Yesterday was the second day in the venue. We set up the concessions areas, added labeling to the coolers, and moved things as needed. There was a lot of walking.

Those who know me understand how I feel about shoes. I like sassy shoes. These boots I'm wearing violate everything a shoe must be. FYI, an expensive boot will hurt your feet as well.

Today and tomorrow the hockey venue is shut down for the security sweep.

We are training today on a pallet jack machine (4 hours), then moving on to our team building exercise. Our team building exercise is the Amazing Race. We must find our way through downtown Vancouver and back to the meeting spot. It should be fun, if my feet hold out.

Joy Gayle, tell Dr. Kevin my back is in good shape. The treadmill, elliptical, and my plank exercises have prepared me for the demand that is being put on my body. I hope the Dr. Scholls gel inserts will help my feet.

It's hard work, but I am having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment