Monday, February 15, 2010

Update

2/15/2010

Well, we made it through opening ceremonies. There was a lot of product purchased.

Did you see the snowboarder entrance and the whales? I thought that was the most amazing part of the ceremony. I got to peep in a few times, but the few was actually better on the TV.

I worked Saturday, Sunday, and today. I work the next 2 days on the 4pm - Midnight shift. I am scheduled a day off on Thursday. Guess what? I am going to take that day.

Downtown Vancouver is booming. There are spectators walking the streets all day and half the night. When they are not walking, they are riding the skytrain and there are lines to get on it. I have waited 20 - 30 minutes to catch a train. If it is after an event, I'm sure the wait is longer.

I have tickets to some events. I will try to make them if work does not interfere. I have 2 medal ceremonies , 1 curling, 1 hockey, and 1 event in the mountains.

I'll let you know how that works out.

I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I hear Vancouver is an awesome city. I know you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete